[Az-Geocaching] the Yellow JEEP

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:57:07 -0700

Seeing a yellow jeep is easy, you see them every day.  Having a camera and gps
ready are the hard part.
You usually see them while in traffic and by the time your gps has a signal
and your camera is turned on, it's gone.  That's IF you have your camera and
GPS with you.  Usually when I saw one that was going to stick around for a
while, I had one or the other with with me, and if you go driving around
specificly looking for a yellow jeep with GPS and camera in hand, there will
be none to be found.... it's spooky.
Just take a look at what I ended up taking a picture of.....

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek