[Az-Geocaching] East Valley internet access

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:26:20 -0700

I guess it depends which "East Valley" you are going to be going to.
In Scottsdale there is the Scottsdale Public Library which has internet
access (N 33 29.52W 111 55.261)   That would be one option if you are in
the scottsdale area.

-Frobro Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Scott Wood
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:15 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] East Valley internet access

We are going to hit the East Valley again this Sunday.  This will
actually
be our 4th geocaching trip to the East Valley and there are still a lot
of
caches to find. :-)

We will not be coming home on Sunday however, we will be leaving from
there
to Las Vegas for the week so I won't be able to log my finds until at
least
Vegas, unless there is some sort of public internet access in the East
Valley.  I know that I could find a library, but depending on the time
of
the evening that we get done I don't know if any libraries will be open.

Does anyone know if there are any place with public access that we might
be
able to get later on a Sunday evening/night?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache