[Az-Geocaching] East Valley internet access

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:15:14 -0700

We are going to hit the East Valley again this Sunday.  This will actually
be our 4th geocaching trip to the East Valley and there are still a lot of
caches to find. :-)

We will not be coming home on Sunday however, we will be leaving from there
to Las Vegas for the week so I won't be able to log my finds until at least
Vegas, unless there is some sort of public internet access in the East
Valley.  I know that I could find a library, but depending on the time of
the evening that we get done I don't know if any libraries will be open.

Does anyone know if there are any place with public access that we might be
able to get later on a Sunday evening/night?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache