[Az-Geocaching] Logging finds as a team

Fri, 31 May 2002 10:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Reno (Lake Tahoe, Carson City, etc) has plenty of caches.....when
I was here in March ....((by myself (i.e. no kids)).... we bagged
about a dozen of them.....the "problem" is that my girls are here,
they are young teens, and geocaching is not on THEIR list :-)  but a
boat ride on Tahoe, video arcades, movies, the water park,
planetarium....etc...ARE....so, we are vacating in another way this
week....I will be back up here 6/10 for 2 weeks, and they go to their
dad's for the summer, so we will have time to get our cache fix then!
This is probably WAY more than anybody cares to know, but....oh well!
I AM keeping track of the DBacks, however...in fact, I got to see the
4 games with the Giants this week, or parts of them, as the Giants
games are broadcast here. So my DBacks fix is ok.......:-)
Trisha "Lightning"

By the way, I enjoy seeing caches in other parts of the world, I have
2 in Thailand on my watch list, as I was there in 1977 and it is
interesting.

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Eric Quinn wrote