[Az-Geocaching] Logging finds as a team

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:08:13 -0700 (PDT)

Reno doesn't have caches? I'm looking forward to this
weekend, Singapore has more caches in a smaller area
than the Philippines. Bangkok has one now that I've
placed one and the one in Manila references a tree
covered area but the coordinates lead to an open park.
I don't mind placing caches but I want to find them as
well.

Team Dragon doesn't have a hard and fast rule. The
women of the team have hunted by themselves a couple
of times but I'm there on most of the finds whether
it's solo, with the family or with a friend.

Eric
TD