[Az-Geocaching] most expensive geocache yet

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:24:31 -0700

well when i went on a cache spree a while back... the one where i got my
truck stuck out at Rural Experience... which i think was the start of
the end for my truck... after doing a couple more caches on the way back
from that one...

finally after the last cache i was driving back and and my car started
running really rough and smoke and steam pouring out of it... until
finally it died in scottsdale.... the thing was shot!!!

I have to go buy a new truck!!! that was a whopping $18000+

so lets see if anyone can beat that!!!!

jason
team snaptek