[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Cache?

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 18:54:59 -0700

Just want to concur with what others have said already. When we were
just beginning to read this listserver, I remember reading a post from
none other than Larry himself, who said in effect that there needed to
be at least one person from a team who was actively involved in every
find for that team. It made perfect sense to us, and we have followed
that criterion.

Team Tierra Buena has had as many as ten participants on a single find.
Sometimes I have been alone. But I have been on every single find (and
"not found") that has been claimed by TTB.

We have two dear friends from back east who went on several finds with
us while they visited here. They have since gone back to New Jersey and
now cache under their own team, "Lost Tribe". I have urged them to claim
their Arizona finds under their team banner, but they haven't done so,
since they feel that they found them as members of our team.

When all is said and done, it's only a game. If there's a team out there
that consists of hundreds of members in every state and country that
wants to log all their finds collectively, and that's how they enjoy
playing the game, then as long as they're enjoying themselves and not
hurting anyone else in the process, I'm happy for them.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena