[Az-Geocaching] Secret Garden to be replaced very soon!

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:20:54

For those of you who haven't found the Secret Garden Cache
on the ASU campus yet, it will be replaced Wednesday evening.
Look for a note on its web page starting Thursday.

I've had several email communications with Dobre about it,
and I also had a rinsed-out peanut jar all ready to go as
a cache container.  This cache was stolen sometime in April.
Dobre described himself as "very busy" lately, so I offered
my jar as a replacement cache.  It will have only a couple
trinkets in it, but hey, its a cache!  So, under cover of
darkness, I'll take it there tonite, since I'm going to
Tempe for something else anyway.  Dobre may possibly meet
me there, if he has time.

You don't want to be doing a strenous hike around here,
especially with 105 temps the next few days- so a nice, easy
walk on the ASU campus would be tolerable in the heat.  If
you search for this, make sure you search for Sparky's Stash
too, if you haven't found that one yet- these 2 caches are
very close to each other.

Mike (Malthusian)