[Az-Geocaching] What glue works best for micros?

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:46:53

Another question, on setting up these little containers...
For everyone who has done so, in both Phx and Tucson.

What sort of glue works best, to attach the magnets to the
inside of the containers?  Any sort of super-glue, or a
special type?  I want to set up a couple containers myself,
but want to make sure the magnets are very solidly attached,
so they couldn't be knocked loose.  What sort of glue have
other people used for the Altoids tins?  And should you use
a different glue if you have small PLASTIC containers
(like I do)???

Any tips would be appreciated.  Hopefully I'll hide one in
Tempe sometime in the next 10 days.

Thanks,
    Mike (Malthusian)