[Az-Geocaching] T-Bird

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:34:36 -0700

Hello again,

Has anyone noticed that there might be two different cache containers at the
T-Bird cache site?

When reading the logs, I noticed that Wolfb8 replaced the can on May 9.

On May 10, MartinFamily found the new cache.

Also on May 10, Creepin' Jeepers found what appeared to them to be the
remnants of the original cache, except the log book was missing.  They gave
the exact description of where they re-hid the contents.

On May 15, Silver Dome found the cache, making no mention of any missing log
book.  Going to assume that they found the new cache that had the log book.

On May 26, Team OddKnee found the cache, noting that there was no log book.
Did they find the re-hid original?

Is there anyone who had that can confirm (or deny) the existence of two
cache containers?  Can we log two finds if we find both? :)

Dan
Team LazyK