[Az-Geocaching] Re: Sparky's Stash

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 15:33:37

Trisha, Sparky's Stash is an old, rusty, yucky-looking can.  I
cracked up when I read n4/c's log for it, that it should be put
into the Smithsonian, in a display called "Early Geocaches".
I will admit that it blends in well with its surroundings,
so I don't know if replacing it with a new can is a good idea.

Mike (Malthusian)   :)