[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations to....

Darren Johnson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 05:22:56 -0700

I'd like to send a hearty congratulations out to team Wyle E and the Snow
People on their ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!  One year ago today they logged their
first cache.

Congratulations, and here's to what the next year may bring!

Also, I'd like to send the same salutations for the other teams who have
recently celebrated their one year mark.

Team Cache Quest....5/15/2002
CBX/2.......1/20/2002
N4/C.........4/18/2002
rgballan.......5/20/2002
Team Marlinspike 3/18/2002
IBBY.........2/21/2002
Team Token 2/24/2002

If there's anyone I forgot on this list please forgive me. Happy belated 1
year to all of these teams.

Darren
(who at 5 in the morning has nothing better to do than take a look at
everyones First Cache date on the AZgeocaching site......)
Team Imperial Eagle