[Az-Geocaching] plam's

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 25 May 2002 15:38:14 -0700

I understand and it's not surprising. I can't begin to guess what the
level of effort must be to build something like that. I was kinda
hoping, as we are doing a couple of out-of-state trips next month. I
have been using the geocaching.com site to try and build caching plans
for those trips, and it is a pain without the tools you guys provide.

It hadn't occurred to me that you might be saving Jeremy more bandwidth
than you're using, but it's entirely possible. I guess until the
revolution comes, though, I'll just have to keep geoclipping the
out-of-state and locationless stuff.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena