[Az-Geocaching] Just an observation

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:39:48 -0700

At 04:45 AM 5/24/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>I suspect that the vast majority of these come from people who have
>randomly "found" the cache without the aid of GPS.  For example, at
>Wednesday we had a log from the night manager (who happens to be somebody

I have found that almost all of the caches that I have found have quite a
few more log enteries in the book than are on the web page.

I even had a guy take one of my travel bugs out in California who refused
to log it.  He put it in a new cache and left his e-mail address in the log
book.  The person who found my bug e-mailed him to ask if he would log it
into the new cache to keep track of everything.  I was cc'd on the messages
and the guy said that he never logged anything and that I should consider
myself luck that he even put it in the next cache he found.

Other than people not logging on the web pages, my other big complaint is
when people don't log "not found" logs.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache