[Az-Geocaching] Just an observation

Fri, 24 May 2002 08:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

All I can say Ken (besides how disappointing that must have been, to
find your cache like that) is that there must be a bunch of folks out
there who have found "geocaching" and some of them have
other-than-play motives. And also remember, the average IQ is 100.
That means that approximately half the people out there are running
around with IQ's of UNDER 100. Idiots!
Trisha

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Ken Henson wrote

> Just an observation
>
> The more caches I visit, the more I see logs that have been written
in
> the log book, but never logged on the cache page.
>
>   As the owner of several caches some of the reward I get from
placing
> caches is reading the posted logs.
>
> Today (Thursday, May 23) I visited my cache, Sycamore View.  On the
> cache page there is only one entry.  The log book has about six
> entries.  The last entry, May 18, made by “Space Men” stated that he
/
> they took the cache box.  It was an ammo can.  The rest of the cache
box
> contents were left at the site.  The log book and the contents of
the
> cache had been placed in a Ziplock bag that was in the cache box
along.
> Someone had added their trash to the bag with the log book.  The log
> read that this site should not be listed on the web.  Only special
> people should be allowed to visit this special sacred spot.
>
> Maybe, just maybe, I would get a different group of visitors at my
> caches if I made them “Member  Only” caches?

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending."