[Az-Geocaching] Go way north/west

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:58:21 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1-948628365

On Thursday, May 23, 2002, at 06:26 PM, trisha@brasher.com wrote:

> Hmmm....maybe we Prescott cachers should put out a few caches that are
> not on National Forest Land....may not be quite as nice an area as the
> PNF, but...would that help with y'alls' withdrawl symptoms???
> How 'bout it Ken? Should we see what we can do for them?
> Trisha

I tried to do my part today.  I went after "Photograph Arizona."

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=18090

If what I did is approved by Bob, folks should have a cache in Jerome to
photograph.

Placed another cache off the road between the Verde River and Jerome,
but it is in the NF.  Guess I can take my time in logging it to the
Geocaching site.

Driving back over Mingus Mt. this afternoon the FS had STOP No Entry
Signs all over the mountain.

Most of my caches are on FS lands.  Time to Temporarily disable them?

--Apple-Mail-1-948628365

<excerpt>Hmmm....maybe we Prescott cachers should put out a few caches
that are

not on National Forest Land....may not be quite as nice an area as the

PNF, but...would that help with y'alls' withdrawl symptoms???

How 'bout it Ken? Should we see what we can do for them?

Trisha

</excerpt>

I tried to do my part today.  I went after "Photograph Arizona."

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=18090

If what I did is approved by Bob, folks should have a cache in Jerome
to photograph.

Placed another cache off the road between the Verde River and Jerome,
but it is in the NF.  Guess I can take my time in logging it to the
Geocaching site.

Driving back over Mingus Mt. this afternoon the FS had STOP No Entry
Signs all over the mountain.

Most of my caches are on FS lands.  Time to

--Apple-Mail-1-948628365--