[Az-Geocaching] waypoint download error

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
21 May 2002 13:56:07 -0700

We were doing some upgrades on the database server that caused the
waypoint files to break.  We had to move them to another server, but
they are all up and running again.
If you still have the page up, just hit reload and it should give you
the new link. other wise just go there again, and it should be working.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek