[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Fire: Caches affected or burned?

Sun, 19 May 2002 21:33:11 -0700 (PDT)

As I said, probably my current strong opinion about closing the
forests to try and reduce the risk of fire is being "fueled"
(sorry...!) by my recent scary experience, plus knowing several people
who came very close to losing their homes. I'll settle down in a
couple days!
Trisha

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Scott Wood wrote