[Az-Geocaching] Geocachers who start out in Geocaching enthusiastically, but drop out abruptly

Darren Johnson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:14:07 -0700

> > Unfortunatly, being a business owner  I found so much of my time going
> > towards work that I couldn't get out much (if at all).
>
> What you aren't even going to say what your store does?  Everyone needs a
> shameless plug every once in a while so that the rest of us don't die of
> curiosity.

Ok...ok....  I own a store called Imperial Outpost Games.  It specializes in
Family Board Games, Card Games, Miniatures Wargames and Role-playing games
,ad has table spaces for people to come in and play.

It's on the northeast corner of 43rd ave and Cactus.

Darren
Imperial Eagle