[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Fire: Caches affected or burned?

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 11:36:08 -0700

Many barns have burned from farmers putting up their hay when it was too
wet.  The composting process makes the interior so hot that it ignites
the dryer outer layers. I suppose this could happen under the right
natural conditions too.

Jerry-Offtrail