[Az-Geocaching] fire

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 00:48:47 -0700

At 10:26 PM 5/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>campfires.  The Prescott community is asking for a closure
>to the Prescott Natl forest until the fire danger decreases.
>No decisions yet, but I suspect this is a real possibility.
>This is only May, and the drought conditions show no relief
>in site.  Hopefully this may/will only apply to overnight
>camping, but something to be aware of.

According to one of my customers that works for Coronado down here they are
talking about doing the same thing.  Personally I hate to see anything that
closes public land from the public even if only for a short time.  As an
ex-forest fire fighter from Idaho I can certainly understand their doing so.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache