[Az-Geocaching] fire

Bell, Robert listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:26:11 -0700

Rob
Team CHUMP

-----Original Message-----
From: trisha@brasher.com [mailto:trisha@brasher.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 22:05
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] fire

Report from Prescott:
Yup, Quartz Mtn is not only archived, it is toast. The entire Mtn (sad)
I am working 12 on 12 off communications for evac/patrols/security
thru the Jeep Posse/Sheriff office. National Guard even called in
today, (and I met Gov. Hull.)
Please pray the wind will remain calm, it is the only thing that saved
us from losing more homes today.
Trisha "Lightning"

On Wed, 15 May 2002, "WOLFB8" wrote

> so how many caches do you all think we will loose to fire this year.
Sounds