[Az-Geocaching] Geocachers who start out in Geocaching enthusiastically, but drop out abruptly

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 20:20:39 -0600

Here is another good way of killing your geocaching activity, move to a
state that has almost no caches!!  I think New Mexico has around 110
geocaches total.  New Mexico is as big a state as Arizona but with probably
1/10th the population so geocaching here suffers.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
 >There is another geocacher who I am aware of who started geocaching in
November >2001 and exceeded over 100 cache findings in less than two months,
but this person has >not logged a new cache finding since early February,
and last logged onto >Geocaching.com nearly a month ago (April 23).  I
wonder why such a person would start >out geocaching with such great
enthusiasm, yet drop out as abruptly as he went into it?