[Az-Geocaching] Re: More on abandoned Caches

Darren Johnson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:21:54 -0700

> Perhaps, but I think I would add one thing.  If a cache has been found in
> those 30 or 60 days I don't think I would automatically archive them.  If
> cache is still in good shape, and the owner has gotten out of the hobby I
> don't think that the cache should go away.

What would be nice, and I think it's been mentioned before, is if the
"ownership" of a cache could be transferred. That way someone could take
over management of a cache from an absentee owner.

Now, by that I'm meaning if the owner can't be reached after repeated
attempts to make contact.

Darren
Imperial Eagle