[Az-Geocaching] New virtual cache: East Trailhead of Aravaipa Canyon

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 08:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2093309407-1021561469=:72892

I established a new virtual cache last night, and it was approved this morning.  I actually visited the area nearly two weeks ago, but I just got around to finishing editing my digital pictures (to get under the 100K size limit) and to write my cache description.  You can drive right up to it, but it is in a rural part of Arizona, so most Phoenicians and Tucsonians would have to travel to the site on weekends or on off days.  Here is the description:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=22641

The plans to get Geocachers to attend the Diamondbacks game on July 23 are still on.  Let me know if you are interested in joining us for this game.

Highpointer