[Az-Geocaching] Bass Ackwards Cache

loran @cox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 15:29:57 -0700

Scott

> Geez, and just when we thought we might finally beat Loran to a first! ;)

You could try "Musicbox" by n4/c . I went out there today and couldn't find
it. But then again this is only my third no find and the other two where not
at the coordinates so I couldn't find them.  So is it really there at the
coordinates listed.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)

I was thinking of doing Bronco Butte or Let me Breath for #300. I'm only 15
away. Interested?