[Az-Geocaching] Ball game event is considered not appropriate as geocache? Why?

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe it's just a mistake. He possibly thought it was
a real cache instead of an event. Since there are
plenty of event caches and there are plenty of caches
that cost money, this shouldn't be a problem. I
encourage you to ask for a more complete explanation.

Eric
TD