[Az-Geocaching] Re: Ball game event is considered not appropriate as geocache?

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:51:13 -0700

If cost were the issue, then the two caches in McDowell Regional Park
ought to be archived as well, since it costs money to get into the park,
and at least one of the cache descriptions mentions that. So I don't
think that's the reason.

Ken, I think best bet is to email erik88, or whatever his id is, and ask
him. But we can still get together, can't we?

Steve
Team Tierra Buena