[Az-Geocaching] Members only caches

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:24:35 -0700

dont think there are any member only caches in arizona... there are
still only like a few of them in the whole US...

anyone can see a member caches in the list... you just cant view the
details of it unless you are a member thats the way i understand it
working!!!

lets keep arizona free of those types of caaches!!!

jason