[Az-Geocaching] GeoRally

Sat, 11 May 2002 15:06:05 EDT

--part1_177.8262268.2a0ec59d_boundary

Personal opinion...... we would like to see the Rally postponed until the
weather is cooler again, like maybe mid-September.  Also, now that summer is
here, most weekends, we will be camping.

Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better.

--part1_177.8262268.2a0ec59d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Personal opinion...... we would like to see the Rally postponed until the weather is cooler again, like maybe mid-September.&nbsp; Also, now that summer is here, most weekends, we will be camping.<BR>
<BR>
Glad to hear that your Mom is doing better.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_177.8262268.2a0ec59d_boundary--