[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching site status

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:35:29 -0700 (MST)

No go on my end.   I wonder if he got the server all up and running just
fine, but forgot to change his DNS a couple of weeks ago, so that the
cached entrys are really quick to expire.
If he did, it could be days before some of us see the new site.
Hopefully he just blew it when it comes moving the server and it will be
up shortly.

Luckily the changes that Jason made to the crawling some time ago seem to
actually work, so we still have yesterdays info available complete with
caches pages from the official site, so if anyone needs to get some info
on a cache so they can find it, we aren't dead in the water :)

Also, just a note, we added some new info to the cache stats page.
Nothing major, but someone might find it interesting.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek