[Az-Geocaching] local gathering????

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 13:15:28 -0700

reason i wanted to know if any geocacher wants one of the posters that
were talked about a while back i could show up maybe at the REI events
and give them out...

here is what they are... and the picture is pretty dang funny when ya
look at it... maybe i could even scan one and make it available on the
website for people to download....

maybe i could even make a cache out of it you have to show up and claim
a poster....?

jason

posted by scott awhile back on the list...
Anyway, thanks for the commentary on public lands. If you remind me, I
have a present for you next time I see you. We did some posters when the
USFS started the fee demo project a couple years back. We put local radio
talk show host John C. Scott in a Corvette at a pull out on the way up Mt.
Lemmon and put a guy in a bear suit (it was something like 110 out that
day) and while the cameras were rolling we had the guy in the bear suit
demand $5 at gun point. Made a real nice poster. Heck, I have lots of
them left, anyone who wants one is welcome to it. Between that and how
vocal I got about the closure of the Tucson Rod and Gun Club, I doubt that
I will ever be on John McGee or Tom Quinn's Christmas Card lists.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache