[Az-Geocaching] 'traditional'

wolfb8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 08:19:50 -0700

were are you all seeing this stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: <Noesis4@aol.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 7:37 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] 'traditional'

> Ahh... very interesting. I never noticed this before. The figure for
'traditional' caches seems a little low, though, so I'm wondering if it
excludes archived caches from the count.

> I also just noticed that you can search for virtual caches specifically
(hmm.. I gotta get out more often.. or drink more coffee..). When I brought
up this listing, I also noticed a listing for a 'members only' cache - first
time that I'd seen this, either, although I realize that these have been an
option for contributors to Geocaching.com for some time now...

> Steve, have you (or any others) seen a breakdown/listing of caches found
by a given user that further defines them by type, other than what I see
when I click on my 'profile'?