[Az-Geocaching] 'traditional'

Thu, 09 May 2002 10:37:19 -0400

Ahh... very interesting. I never noticed this before. The figure for 'traditional' caches seems a little low, though, so I'm wondering if it excludes archived caches from the count.

I also just noticed that you can search for virtual caches specifically (hmm.. I gotta get out more often.. or drink more coffee..). When I brought up this listing, I also noticed a listing for a 'members only' cache - first time that I'd seen this, either, although I realize that these have been an option for contributors to Geocaching.com for some time now...

Steve, have you (or any others) seen a breakdown/listing of caches found by a given user that further defines them by type, other than what I see when I click on my 'profile'?

-Mike-