[Az-Geocaching] Advice needed on Virtual (Locationless) Cache...

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 20:43:49 -0700

I would thing that multis and "?" caches should be counted as part of that "traditional" count since those are still finds of the "classic" type of "put some coordinates in your GPSr and get on out there and find it".  I have emailed Jeremy to that effect.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet