[Az-Geocaching] Costco AA Batteries

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 05 May 2002 23:09:05 -0700

At 10:18 PM 5/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I swear by Nickle metal hydryde batteries and rayovac 1 hour charger.
>They seem to last pretty much as long as regular batteries these days if
>you make sure you buy the ones with high milliamps (1700 or more for AA's)

I agree.  I bought one of those 1 hour chargers and it is great.  I also
found a bunch of cheap batteries (no name just green batteries) on ebay.  I
have 40 batteries and just keep them in a box.  I take them out as needed
and charge them up.  I figure that they are getting rotated pretty well
that way.  On a full charge I get about 9 to 10 hours on the GPSR.  They
also seem to hold up very well in my hand held CB radios.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache