[Az-Geocaching] Anyone want an eMap?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 13:18:21 -0700 (MST)

Just went my Kmart again and that knocked the price down to 40% off.
Since they only had 2 left and one lady was gonna buy the other one, I
went ahead and snagged the second one.

Now if anyone wants to buy a brand new Garmin eMap, never opened.  I'll
let it go to the first taker for exactly what I paid for it $119+tax.
Lemme know in the next couple of days though, before I decide that it get
permanetly put in my car :)
I figure that someone else probably needs a very nice cheap gps more than
I need a 3rd one, and I would like to see it go to one of the AZ
geocaching community.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

 (It's very sad when a store is going out of business and is all thrashed
because of it, but in this stores case it barely looks any different than
it was not going out of business :)
Probably why it's going out of business.