[Az-Geocaching] Layed off :-(

teamcbx2 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 21:27:43 -0700

AKA, the Sand Dollar thing is you don't go Geocaching alone without the
wife.  You've got a honey-do list at home.  So I've got to break 102 for
April huh??  Dats gonna be tough, maybe a trip to California????

Cody
Team CBX2

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of loran
@cox
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:23 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Layed off :-(

Sorry about the news but that's been going around a lot lately. Don't let it
get to you as life is short enough and we have to make due in all
situations.

Now I want to know what Sand Dollar thing.

You mean leaving little tin cans with sand dollars in them all over the
valley.

Now I know you have the Altoid tins; you just have to figure what to put in
lets say about 102 of them for next month.

Just remember what Team Chumps wrote at Top Ten Reasons to Geocache that
"The second hundred is harder than the first hundred" isn't all that true.
It's the third hundred that hard. The caches just keep getting farther and
farther away.

Team Sand Dollar