[Az-Geocaching] Layed off :-(

Fri, 03 May 2002 21:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Cody,
So sorry to hear you were laid off....I hope you can
find another decent job soon!
Remember, resume production and sending, contacts and
interviews TAKE PRIORITY over caching! ha ha ha
(Unless, of course, one is independently wealthy!)
take care,
Trisha "Lightning"

"teamcbx2" wrote

> Unfortunately I was laid off today from Triumph Air
Repair.  Many of you
> have visited the "Working for a living cache" located
directly behind the
> facility.  Haven't decided if I'll archive this or
not.  To my amazement my
> wifes response was a good one.  Cheryl said "You are
NOT going to do a Sand
> Dollar thing."
>
> The Rocky Point trip is still on and anyone is
encouraged to attend.  We
> will be leaving from our house between 9 and 10am on
Thursday, May 16 if