[Az-Geocaching] Fortune Cookie geocache modified to two-stage multi-cache

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

--0-935545319-1028053363=:98256

 Hello Geocachers,
It appears that the original location of my Fortune Cookie geocache is frequently busy during the day, and some people may not feel safe visiting that location at night.  Therefore, I have relocated the cache and I have converted it to a two-stage multi-cache.  I have used the original container as the container for the first stage that contains the coordinates to the second stage, which is the cache itself.  Both stages of the cache are located adjacent to parking lots.   The theme to the cache remains the same.  For an added bonus, stop for Krispy Kreme doughnuts while traveling between the two stages. :)
Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)