[Az-Geocaching] Music to Cache by

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:48:57 -0700

Howdy,

I have had to stay out of this thread so far! I have all but 3 of Chris
Ledoux's 34 tapes (or something like that, I've lost count!) and I cant
think of any of his songs that seem to fit geocaching! :) LOL

If I were to chance the words slightly, I could picture some of us 'front
page' cachers driving around our great state of Arizona to the tune of
"Goin' and Blowin'" though!

"... I'm a goin' and a blowin' and a headin' down the road
try'n to get every cache in Arizona,
I've been drivin' all night 'neath the pale moonlight,
waitin' for the sun to start showin'
There's too many caches and not enough time,
but I'm gonna get em' all someday
It's a mighty tough life but I like it alright,
No I wouldnt have it any other way!..."

LOL LOL LOL  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind