[Az-Geocaching] Question on Difficult Caches

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
25 Jul 2002 15:25:08 -0700

<gripe mode="pet peeve">
This brings up something that is on a similar note.  It really bugs me
when we hide a cache, and we like to hide them really well, then when we
come back people have left the cache in a slightly different spot that
is usually out in the open on in some way not hidden as well.
Completely changing the difficulty of the cache.  At times I have
thought about securing the box into place to keep this from happening,
but that would just make it really hard at time to go though the box,
and would keep people from dumping dirt and water out of the container
is they need to.
Maybe we just need to start painting an x where the cache goes with a
sign that says, place cache here.
</gripe>

On the origional note, I would probably nuke the coords.  That just
ruins the intent of the cache.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek