[Az-Geocaching] Music to Cache by

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:30:02 -0700

> Libby forgot to mention a few others:

> I havent got time for the pain    Carly Simon
> another one bites the dust     Queen
> STill havent found what I' m looking for

> roadrunners

They don't all have to be rock music, do they?

What jazz-loving geocacher could resist Miles Davis' "Seven Steps to
Heaven"?

If you're old enough to remember what a "folkie" is, you might remember
a song Pete Seeger recorded: "Little Boxes on the Hillside".

Gone country? How about Alan Jackson's "Dancin' All Around It"?

For you classical music lovers we offer (what else?) Jacques Offenbach's
world-famous "Can Can".

And just to prove I'm not prejudiced against rock, I'd also like to
nominate Radiohead's "Everything in its Right Place".

However, I can't help you with anything having to do with Hip-Hop,
corridos, or Barry Manilow.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena