[Az-Geocaching] Question on Difficult Caches

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:45:16 -0700 (PDT)

You make clear on the cache page that corrected
coordinates are not to be posted. If that was there
when the hunter posted the log in question then there
was a violation of your cache rules.

If that note was added in response to the log then I
understand why the hunter posted it. The decrypted
hint says "but due to the power lines, the coordinates
were really jumping, I would zero out at any point
from 5 feet to 50 feet from where it should be." I can
see where they would post the coordinates they saw.

In any case, you may want to reword the hint.
Something like "Due to the power lines, your GPS
probably will not have a high amount of accuracy. Here
is your hint ..."

Eric
TD