[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Fleg . listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:59:44 -0600

Good luck finding a benchmark around here by going from the directions!!
Most of the roads are gone or they no longer run the way they used to.  One
benchmark that I tried to follow the directions on said follow dirt road
north .5 mile to intersection then turn right bla, bla, bla...if I would
have followed the directions I would have went right through the front doors
of Cottonwood mall.  I can see the headlines now "Yellow Jeep Terrorizes
Mall Rats, driver seen holding GPS".

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
The problem with benchmarks is that you DON'T need a GPS to find them at
all.  Jason and I have found sevral of them, and we have NEVER used a
GPS to do it.
They give you the directions thats are so exact you would have to read
them wrong to not find the benchmark.

I think benchmarks are just a differenr enough beastie that they should
definatly be counted seperatly.  Especially since they are so close
together that all someone would have to do is go for a walk every night
and you could have your finds above 100 in about a week or less.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek