[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
23 Jul 2002 21:55:42 -0700

The problem with benchmarks is that you DON'T need a GPS to find them at
all.  Jason and I have found sevral of them, and we have NEVER used a
GPS to do it.
They give you the directions thats are so exact you would have to read
them wrong to not find the benchmark.

I think benchmarks are just a differenr enough beastie that they should
definatly be counted seperatly.  Especially since they are so close
together that all someone would have to do is go for a walk every night
and you could have your finds above 100 in about a week or less.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek