[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Fleg . listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:07:28 -0600

Hey Steve could you explain why this is a big deal to you?  I don't have a
problem with locationless caches or benchmarks but for some reason I see you
post quite often that you want to seperate them.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
Chris,

Perhaps you'd consider taking your experience with this (and maybe some
of the correspondence), and either posting it to the geocaching.com
forums or perhaps sending it to Jeremy & Co. (contact@geocaching.com
should get you some kind of response sooner or later). I'm sure they're
eyeball deep in the pocket queries right now, but maybe this will
convince them they need to raise the priority of segregating
locationless caches.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena