[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:26:34 -0700

I would love to also see the locationless caches in a separate category.
Like you said, the point of geocaching is to use your GPS to get to
these.   I so many of these are really don't have anything to do with
using your GPS to search.   I would much rather find a traditional cache
as opposed to a locationless.   There is much more reward and adventure
in that.

:)

-Frobro Goose with his $0.02

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
loran @cox
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:35 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

I think you handled it well. From the looks it was a new cacher that
logged the 15 finds.

I to feel that the locationless caches need to be in their own section
since they do not require you to use the GPS to find the cache but the
cache location to find the coordinates.

There is a discussion in the forums on renaming locationless caches to
something else. And there are a couple mentions of putting then in a new
section, myself included. Maybe they will change it.

Team Sand Dollar