[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug needs help!

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:23:06 -0700

The sad and inexcusable thing was that this bug HAD a laminated card.  I
was so pre-occupied with the find and getting to the beach, I didn't
read it in its entirety before moving on.   The is strike 2 for Goose
now.   First with the "Area Closed" and now this travel bug.   I think
I'm going to need to invest in "hooked on phonics"...

-Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Chelby Geiss
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:01 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug needs help!

I too have run into this problem too (not knowing a bug's goal when I
take him).  I know some bug owners have attached a laminated card with
the travel bug's goals/rules...I wish everyone would do this...make it a

requirement!  Now once we have wireless-get it anywhere- even on top of
a mountain-internet access...this won't be a problem!

Now on the ritual...we find goats a little to big and bloody, so we
don't typically do sacrifices like Team Tierra Buena:)  We typically do
a Water Ceremony before leaving...fill the hydration packs:)  Oh!  And
there is the Dog Bondage Ceremony (shame on you!  I mean putting on
their leashes and collars!  Get your mind out of the gutter!!!!)

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)