[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:57:09 EDT

Hi all,

I'm the owner of the cache in question.  I was quite disapointed yesterday
when I found these two teams have done this.  It was not my intent to allow
that type of abuse of my cache and thought it had been worded well at the
time.  It had even been changed prior to acceptance by someone at
Geocaching.com to try and prevent such things.  So I changed the rules last
night, but I'm guessing by the sound of things it's still ambiguous enough
that I should do it again. This is actually the first time i've had any
problems with it so I was quite suprised.  I'm going to add a line about not
accepting more than one find per team, and that should stop the problem.
Thanks.

Chris
Cache-meifucan